Items shipped from adrena, can be returned within 14 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Return shipping is easy and flexible. You can return your package using a label from our Online Returns Center.
Return Shipping Costs
Return shipping fees are communicated in the Online Returns Center when you choose the shipping method for your return. Delivery addresses in the 50 United States (U.S.) and APO/FPO addresses using a U.S. zip code are eligible for Free Returns.
If you return an item using a paid method (dropoff or pickup) from the Online Returns Center, the cost of return shipping as well as any restocking fees that may apply, will be deducted from your refund.
If you choose to ship the item on your own, you’ll pay the carrier at the time you ship your return. If the return is the result of an Amazon error, we’ll refund your return shipping costs up to a maximum amount.
For more information about refunds and refund amounts, go to About Refunds.
Amazon offers you a variety of ways to return your item:
- Drop off services at locations that are convenient for you.
- Pickup options.
- Heavy-Bulky return options handled by a specialty carrier team.
- Locker, Locker+, and Amazon Hub Counter locations for small packages.
- Label-free and package-free returns using a scanned QR code at designated returns locations.
For more information about our return methods, go to About Return Shipping Methods. To see which options are available for your return, go to the Online Returns Center.
Global Store Return Policy
Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery using the Online Returns Center. It can take up to 25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Your return label will require you to return the item at your own expense. Adrena will automatically refund up to $20 for return postage costs on receipt of the item. If your return postage costs exceed $20, you may contact our Customer Service Center to request a refund of the remaining postage cost. If you return a defective, damaged or incorrect item, you’ll be refunded the full postage cost, as well as your Import Fees Deposit, once your return is processed.
About Items That Can’t Be Returned
Some items cannot be returned to Amazon.com or can only be returned to a third-party seller.
Amazon.com doesn’t accept returns of the following items:
- Items classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases (contact the manufacturer directly for service, warranty, return, and refund information)
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- Downloadable software products
- Online subscriptions after they have been accessed
- Gift cards (except as required by law)
- Pay As You Go (or prepaid) phone cards (contact a local authorized dealer or the carrier directly)
- Prepaid game cards (World of Warcraft, Xbox 360 Live, Wii Points, etc.)
- Some jewelry orders
- Some health and personal care items
- Grocery products
- Prime Pantry products
- Fresh flowers and live indoor plants
- Open software
- Items with special shipping restrictions imposed by the U.S. Department of Transportation (as indicated on the product detail page)
- Live insects
- Amazon.com does not accept returns for items fulfilled by third-party sellers. The seller determines the return policy. You’ll see specific information per item in the Online Returns Center.
- If the item you purchased from Amazon.com isn’t returnable per the Amazon return policy, you’ll see a message about that in the Online Returns Center.
- If you have a non-returnable item that arrived damaged or defective you can Contact Us.